Monday, January 05, 2009

YOU

I just want you to be happy
I might not be the one to make it true
Its hurt so much to see you down
And after all its all my fault

I just want you to smile again
I will try to be funny for you
Its hurt so much to see you sad
And after all its all my fault

Everything i did is make you bad
Everything i have done is make you mad
I am sorry...
that's all i can say
But you must know 1 thing for sure!!
I'm in LOVE with you everyday
And Everyday without you is Nothing
Thank you babe.. you make my world bright again
And also please open your heart for me
because if you open your heart for me
that's the key for our happiness

I really love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment